› What should my child bring to camp?
Our farm is an active, outdoor-oriented camp so dressing appropriately is important. Be sure to pack an extra change of clothes and shoes for the week. Depending on the weather outlook for your child's week, don't forget:
- Extra shoes - rain boots or sandals
- Extra pants, shorts or a bathing suit
All children have the opportunity to work with and ride horses. For their safety they must bring:
- a well fitting helmet (bicycle is okay)
- sturdy shoes capable of protecting their feet when working with animals
We provide snacks and juice daily, as well as a cookout lunch with lots of choices on Friday.
- Pack a sack lunch Monday-Thursday.
- Daily drop off is 9:00am with pick up at 3:00pm. Check in on Mondays begins at 8:45.